Last Nigth I Haved Cried
November 2, 2018
mauricio jose da silva
Edit “Last Nigth I Haved Cried”
Last night I cried when I saw the presentation of Joan Baez and Geraldo Vandre. Back from Jorge’s house in Brooklin / sp, after another night of music, bapo about theater, art and everything under life and believing. I left at 4 o’clock in the morning and after some time the bus arrived. I sat under the hood of the engine because he was old model charm old the driver listened to the radio suddenly he increased the volume and the announcer announced that he would play music of Geraldo Vandre that returned to Brazil, after the exile I did not know him nor his music always naive (naive) politically speaking. Then his music was playing and flooding my being, my soul and life, there was never before known of him the driver who spoke looks this guy was out of the country and narrated a little that he knew of his story then to the sound of not “Say to not to speak of flowers “I cried copiously was so deep the empathy for his person that I wrote a poetry that was musicada by a neighbor and still we wrote in a festival, but, it did not happen. I have biblically kept this moment in my heart forever. In time I became your fan and heard a little more of your life. I met a friend whose father was a military man and who reported a nothing because he did not talk about it. According to his son, he was also in that barracks (or place). He always wanted to meet or find him but it never happened. So how much did I hear Joan Baez, who has known since woodstock with him sung he did not sing was next to me in a position of sense I cried copiously again. To see this Brazilian citizen who guided us with his art and trajectory for democracy and possibility and a new story that for many was hymn and continues to be.I could not contain the tears last night I cried.Paulo holiday of the late 23 : 39 02/11/2018 live memory

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"