The White / BLACK Consciousness

The White / BLACK Consciousness

What I remember is the games, knife, goalkeeper, sky & hell, marble, burned the poor grow in a suburban neighborhood in total racial unconsciousness, freedom and always some spanking because it was also love that is always educate.
Television in the neighboring school my mother said and the way.
I do not remember seeing many black children near my house a family never thought of the dichotomy white or black.
I remember my mother’s saying that my grandfather was better off marrying a poor Black than a bad white.
And so my white conscience only began to notice the black when around the age of 18 there began to be a distancing of some with their awareness and positioning Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King, Mandela, Zumbi what I hope and I think these people read or do not know they looked like they were no longer White objects.
When I think of the substantiated word Black Consciousness I also remember all the adjectives belonging to these terms the consciousness (black of sin, impurity, psychologically the black side of people), and still stigma, rejection and prejudice as opposed to the other white , the wedding dress, the medical profession, the pure, clear, white waters of the angelic white tiete, the Swiss and Antarctic. Divine purity and the sky of clouds
And still the dark mass of my brain as opposed to another
The negritude of Coal and the white and unequaled brilliance of diamonds, that is, pairs of opposites that we can always consider, but we can never conclude because life has no conclusion, it has and requires acceptance.
So I understand and understand the struggle the search for this day of black conscience to remind all those who died for being different due to their color, all the slavery and poverty not only material, but intellectual, cultural and social that the said White Consciousness transmitted and diffused to exist and that despite so many examples I have never been able to absorb either by my own unconsciousness or the white paper that always weighed on me in this society or by not seemingly making part of the groups I participated in or even damaging.
Now I found myself in Morgan Freeman (American African American actor), who seeing his interview under the theme revealed what would be my own perspective did not seek to seek blacks or whites in society, but see in the alter humanity or maybe the greater work is beyond color to see the HUMANITY, DIGNITY, of those who are and are in this place because there is no other possibility for nature can not it ceases to be white, black, mulatto, Indian, Caucasian, yellow, albino etc. .
Unfortunately you can not sing Tom Jobim if everyone was the same as you, what bullshit does not give. Simple as we are not part of linear poetry we can not be, we can not disregard the rainbow, the chameleon.
In addition to what we might think good if we were all Einstein, Illuminated, Buddha / Jesus, Saint Benedict saints, great athletes Owen Johnson, Pele, Magic Johnson, etc., A but we are not small Hitler, Idamim Dada, Mussolini, illiterate, poor miserable.
So in front of the infinite and imperfect beauty of nature and colors, I surrender I am a left handed to my preconception, my social class to my status quo.
Unworthy of being or having a conscience I surrender myself to the anthropophagy of eating reason, conscience, and equilibrium, and I launch into the sea of ​​my solitary anguish, white, mediocre, suburban, and prejudiced.
There is still my black Consciousness of shame and full of excuses, I ask for it. Rui Barbosa was not yet this time that I met my Humanity in the other.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"