Is Greta Goin to Movies

  • December 31st, 2019

Is Greta goin to Movies

She broke it just out of spite.and be impertinent person` The was wrote in the same day `Piralha para Greta
dezembro 11, 2019
Hi Greta President Bolsonaro wore shit which in Portuguese is a short for little, little, but, I'm sure what he really wanted to say is that you do piraca that means you want to go against someone, something that know the world with your conviction of transforming our reality and the world we live in so be sure to be a scumbag and never forget to piraca so that we can transform the world and never stop bothering all the power that wants to remain always the same. @ mauriciopartyguy social worker. Also today I want to give one advice Go to the Movies Mrs. Trump is Rigth my Sugestion are ` Where the Green Ants Dream - Werner Hersorg and D`ERSU USALA - RUSSIAN MOVIE both old but beastiful Done. Your frind always @mauriciopartyguy/ from the Radiopartyguy.online.studio take care and happy new year to all from SP/BR pqe. maria alice.
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg says she "wouldn't have wasted my time" speaking to President Donald Trump about climate change.
About this websiteMSN.COMGreta Thunberg won't 'waste' time talking to TrumpTeen climate activist Greta Thunberg says she "wouldn't have wasted my time" speaking to President Donald Trump about climate change.Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg says she "wouldn't have wasted my time" speaking to President Donald Trump about climate change.Yes, I will go to movie and I will take one Friend with me ok..
o


About this website
MSN.COM
Teen climate activist Greta Thunberg says she "wouldn't have wasted my time" speaking to President Donald Trump about climate change.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"