Parallelism Judiciary

In American sociologist Merton who worked on the General Theory of Anomie that is divided between the state and the law quoted by Amanda Marcenaro. 'This imbalance between means and goals would lead to individual (or group) deviance behavior because the individual in striving to achieve the goals suggested to him and not having the means to do so, I would look for other means, even if contrary to social interests. In this case that is real and personal in nature I see an administrative paralysis because the fact that I entered the defense to resuming an Inventory process stopped at 17 years creates another by mistake and / or individual interests adverse to legality because the process of Interdiction to which I was and still do, generated a number of cases that was identical to the two cases ie a number for two. Objects the first of Interdiction and the second of Inventory where the inventory already existed. So for three years I put in lawyers for my defense, but I was unsuccessful and I could not get any answer on one side or the other which I consider to be at least pitiful, apart from several requests. At this moment I have an inventory process that I reopened and is in progress, and that brings in its core and that the lawyer even in the legitimate exercise of her work and the same of Interdiction in the defense of the interests of my family. I want to make it clear to myself in this parallelism that I defend her right to be an Interdict. But not as it happened because we would have to finalize this issue together in parallel would also benefit just like the other brothers who are just and right. For there is and never was a constellation on my part as to their right and their share. Just the non-understanding of how I never had a hearing and or signed a quote regarding the case, even when I sent material evidence so my sister was established as Interdictor was not attended to. Having the technical knowledge as caregiver of Seniors and trained Blood Collector (USA) and Social Worker - Puc - Sao Paulo. I believe my experience in treating should at least be carried forward 5 years with different pathologies of 3 age consideration. ' legal parallel perhaps psychophysical below first a process with the same number and two object one Inventory x Interdiction the defense dates are different and now the parallel at the same time to the two 2002 and 2017 where the lawyer interdiction now acts in 2002 rendering accounts "@mauriciopartyguy

Mauricio Jose da Silva - Social Worker, CNA and Plebotomy tech (USA)

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"