CLARA

I was already there for at least 03 months. I loved the place, washing clothes, cooking, teaching and playing. Yes, there was the fear of snakes, spiders and bats.The surrounding nature was divine and everything was very peaceful in the company of other Volunteers and the founders of that Paraiso of Education, Citizenship and the desire to build a better world and a more just and fraternal Society.It happened that way one day a beautiful introverted child arrived in his features of slow steps to speak softly and sometimes angelic did not play much, but he was always and sometimes with himself. So I sometimes interacted and was with other girls and smiled when I told stories that children always asked me for at night after dinner. I created from my head and imagination and still played the characters I had just created.My job was to wash everyone's clothes, cook and help general to teach classes when necessary and still play a lot with the small residents and occupants of that Paraiso, I improvised with Coracao, Emocao and almost always without a penny.One of the functions that made me anxious was to wash clothes, yes, because it was in Rio and by hand, but the question was the snakes I was praying and asking them to please observe my kindness and heart do not sting I have a lot to do .And so life went on and continued one day on the way to the river. I saw it stopped as if I were in a trance in the clouds and floating as if it were an indecision between fear and tears and something like that which was different and that The floor was wet as if there was water there and someone pissed or peed.Twice I observed this scene, but, nothing had crossed my mind, so after 3 times I decided to ask one of the guides of the place what happened to that girl lost between heaven and earth.Clara, well, she was brought here by her mother, who is also alcoholic and lives with a second drunk husband as well. Common in many regions of Brazil and the world scene of the vulnerability of human existence.What I know is that she would have been raped or there was an attempt at penetration and caresses is not sure precisely for this reason the mother not trusting her companion I leave her here under our care and protection until her life settles down or gets a safe place for her daughter.But what she believes and can't prove even because she is afraid of dying and still likes the guy and is almost sure that he tried hard and as she is only 7 years old she didn't think twice.It was like three weeks and then I had no contact but I returned to my city to resolve a personal issue and when I returned I stayed for a few days and returned to my own life.I never saw Clara again. I don't know if everything was clear in her little life, with so much violence and abuse always, just like the other children I kept in my heart, I hope and I have that their lives have found meaning in this world.This case is true. I experienced it. At the time, I was unable to do anything other than what made all those children happy with my games and stories.Mauricio Jose da Silva - Social WorkerVolunteer Time

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"