ALZ HELP

Not only as a Social Worker, but mainly as a Carergiver / Elderly Caregiver and Blood Collector, both trained in MA / USA. Support this cause I have taken care of my mother for over ten years not only in her physical person, but also in her patrimony because she has rental houses that do not take care of themselves. We have to rent, clean and also renovate in addition to having noticed his first steps in his disease by way of analogy because I saw traces of it and my American patients and I even mentioned it in a letter sent to Ms. in some comments that I made today already at the age of 83 I realize even more the need for trained and paid caregivers, because for my own family, friends and neighbors who thought me a tramp and other denominations. But I just have to say this was a personal option since the beginning of his Walk, which I do not regret because I have learned a lot from this whole situation. I would still like to say that I have been a supporter of in the United States an entity that advocates for the cause of the elderly and with Alz. mauricio jose da silva - social worker and caregiver for the elderly or short @mauriciopartyguy.Você teria 1 minuto para ajudar, Mauricio Jose da Silva?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"