No satisfation

And I was very much in a judicial office when a lawyer questioned an employee who is only now receiving information from the process that was in 2014 and now in 2019 after having made two petitions or more judicial assistant informed him that there was an error, perhaps a number or whatever, but that he finally didn't need to worry anymore.

In my particular case, this is the interdiction in which I describe in the "Paraleslimo Juridico Real" in "Magnun Colquium or Embargo de Declaraçao". Interdiction process to which I was legitimately listed as interested and that I filed the document in person I was not heard by Dr. Flavia Juiza of the case, I did not receive a summons and after sending the document per second lawyer who filed on 06/18/2018 on 07/04 / 2018 the same Dra. Juiza gave the final decision and then. He had the case closed in favor of the plaintiff.

So I went back to the Inventory 2002 process, I still haven't completed my father's inheritance 9/10/2019 for the continuation of the Inventory exchange to do justice to my quinhao. This process was unfolded in Accountability and the incident being the physical process extinct in 05 / 03 2019 with request from the Public Farm Dr. Nassef.,. I would like to remind you here that in the Interdiction process, Dr. Edvaldo made a similar request since he wrote his Initial and that it was never answered because two weeks after his request the sentence was given and still filed.

My lawyers have been making requests for change since 11/22/2019, which in my opinion was not answered by the Judge of the case, still placed a request for jugalimento in absentia and now that the accountability that in my view is not related the inventory process was not answered in the interdiction or entered into order for dispatch on 07/14/2020 and now changed to 23 for order. What is happening in my view is that the Counsel of the opposite party replied herself and did not send for an accountant as requested by Mr. Judge but my layperson would understand this Mrs. I could not give this benefit anymore because it is the second time that Meretissimo guides her to redo the accountability since the former did not obey the legal rite.

What hurts in my view this whole situation because after 21 years completed the process left over elusive and no action because there was a favorable opinion from the public ministry from the beginning, the same lawyer from the belligerent and she also gave a favorable opinion to the change, even though the Dr. Jussara and was a lawyer in the Interdiction (non-accountability) process and even now she is a defender of my sister or brothers. For me there is an even greater aggravating factor which is like my Sisters in personal testimony within the rendering of accounts that will never appear for anything there if they do not and or were in charge of this process, maybe I am wrong. But this fact calls my attention since I was disqualified by three of my sisters. But I had never been accountable and were not yet part of that process, which for me was not the account process. In a post made in a comment on Facebook while sharing the Change.org publication about PL 76/2020 that is being processed in the Federal Senate, I answer what was and what is my role in all this context and merit. Although it may be seen or be wrong. Mauricio Jose da Silva - Social Worker / Elderly Caregiver and Blood Collector with training in the USA.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"