CONTRAPONTO / @mauriciopartyguy

C O N T R A P O N T O I counteract my feelings in a Zen void. That is not from anyone, ... Knowing oneself is distancing, Policing not to suffocate, Analyzing pain in a spectrum of Love, painful, cruel, for the time already corroded, It was not all in vain. I mean or better answer your aggression Leonina, with female eyes in heat, who spreads her perfume or woman's desire, stray love with tears and chills ...! The crumbs that time offers us food that makes our lives grow. We are all guilty ... We are all heirs ... We are all addicted ... We are all factioned, fragmented, diminished ... My poetry does not offer Counterpoint or Cake recipe. Do I put on paper the impressions of my anonymous subterfuge of my simple mediocrity ...? I don't make myself a hero, because pain like time, moths and rust corrode when they don't destroy. I am a Kamikasi poet, Arakiri, I take the pen like a sword and I draw in the straight lines, certain of my crooked life, of morbid passions, global intellectuality in the national minimum wage. I oppose my existence, Satrê, Cam, Buscaglia, Gita, Zen the cross that saves and the pain that washes my soul. I travel in the tobacconist, Chopin strong melody ... I am a dreamer Vinicius Hino ao Amor. Now it's all right, guts, addictions and the soul, all open. Run down the floor, Red River. Blood borrowed from H.I.V, Syphilis, malaria contagious disease. Renal loneliness and soccer morning. I oppose my pessimism I am an Illuminist. Einstein, relativity is out of my sight. Portuguese Quantum Theory new semantics. I close the newspaper, make an intellectual air, buy a sandwich, look at the clock that marks the normal time of traditional reality, a sameness that is always functional in the country of Carnival. Mauricio J. da Silva - @mauriciopartyguy Original text written 20 years ago   Enviar feedback Histórico Salvas

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"