The Bike Photo

The Bicycle photo August 29, 2020 It was in the 1970s when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade, studying at the School "Eulália Silva" and the conditions were terrible, the free lunch, the hot days and the dirty bathrooms without paper, no comfort at all happens that at recess everyone would go out for a snack or turn around as he could. Here in Maria Alice park, life was the same as making small beaks or selling things in the circus when there was not much emotion or fun. The games were always the same, playing taco on the street, knife, football, which reminds me of the terrible goalkeeper who only chose me out of pity and love for the weak of legs and skills. I was a student in the world of fantasies, always self-absorbed in my own life. I lived in the new house built by my parents, which we used to help the skilled mason and also a short man who liked to receive bricks in his hand. school shift in addition to contributing with their service to provide water and bricks and everything for the sake of construction. At the same time, we took care of the goats and pigs, which by the way was the beginning of the modern house, paid the cost of the building with the sale itself, not to mention that my new sister entered the sharing. My mother had received the maternity allowance so bought the roof. Now married to a 13-year-old nephew. Life was hard and innocent. My parents, being from the Northeast / Recife, we had a life consistent with the culture of goat's milk, corn, chickens, mush and mocotó and whenever my father killed a pig to keep the family with a full belly and keep improving our lives and homes. Simple honest and worked man Gas station attendant and car washer who at this time was getting a good box. My mother is already worried about going every day to watch television at the neighbors' house named and full of gratitude Dna. Lazara and José who still live in the neighborhoods and continued to be our neighbors and DNA. Tereza and her husband had no other life than the reality of any neighborhood on the south side of Santo Amaro. I always remember the bread from the bakery, it was their custom to donate a panettone to customers on Christmas good times and people almost always won basic Christmas baskets. In addition to working at a local wooden products factory, key chains, pens and mugs. Another memorable fact was almost seeing my first delivery at Mauro's pharmacy where I worked. In addition to the shock of having found a snake in the middle of the road going to choice and going out screaming and crying with fear when I returned home my mother and her great maternal Love say: Be a man go back to school the snake is gone. I came back and she was really gone. Now let's go back to school and the fact that made me famous for a day to which I keep the memory of friendship for a lifetime. It happened one day to be nervous about the school bathroom and the water falling from the ceiling and all that dirt and shit mixed with some toilet paper brought in by a cleaner student than most. I made a decision that morning I will denounce this school for bad hygiene call the São Paulo newspaper and to my surprise a few days later a journalistic team was there to document and do the story was there and at that moment I came to know two people one who she became a very important and respected woman, Councilwoman Ireide Cardoso and photo journalist Elias Nélson (whom I had the honor of becoming a friend of, I came to her home and I also met her daughter. A fact that I carry with me in my heart until the present. Nothing important until then had happened in my simple life. There is no fact that the eraser that I received from my teacher for being with my head in the world of the Moon, which made me a cock, but I forgave him for his effort and dedication as well with the memory of another wonderful teacher who brought a box of banana candy for the students so we could have some memory of our childhood. Thank you to all and all the teachers who gave and give their lives to transform reality. The bicycle in the photo (Elias Nélson) I wonder what my dream was and I informed him of winning a bicycle since my parents were not able to buy it. Then, on a beautiful Saturday, he came home with a used one in good condition and that was how our friendship began. After that, I repay him with a movie scene "Angela's Ashes" because my father killed a pig, which today would not understand the intense movement in my house woke up 4 hours in the morning to warm up the water and there many people from the country and neighbors, after the passage of it, eat the petiços and buy (family accumulation of capital to keep the family0. Seeking to be as Marxist as possible for an explanation of consumption and capital in the strategic survival of many equal Brazilians. Well since the scenes of the film happened that day on Saturday, it was dawn raining and after the 'CUJUS' Requim is finite Pigs. My father gave me a piece of it around 5 kilos to take Mr. Elias' house as a form thank you for your kindness and generosity the present the VP bike) I was never good with the bike falls I got hurt I broke the wall and give up my promising career as a sprinter. So it happened my father wrapped that meat in a plastic bag and I in newspapers as it rained and the street was muddy and slippery the package fell like this in and that meat gained some speed. I came home and washed it and gave it to you. Ireide Cardoso Vereadora was a friend of Mr. Elias and at some point when I visited him at the Folha / Barão de Limeira newsroom I met her, moreover, I was very young and had no understanding of anything and so whether step or fact. I found you again now at Rede Globo Av. São João was how it happened I was working and I called Mr. Elias Nélson we talked and talked with everything I was talking simple because my naivety and simplicity of Bairro did not allow me anything more. The fact is that I was already writing some things as banal as today. But I told him that poetry was what it was to me. So we set up a lunch at AV. To João, next to Globo. So I, Irede Cardoso and another poet invite you to read and evaluate my poems and also a woman whose beauty takes my breath away I believe and just a hunch Ilze Scaparinni because Dna. I will go if I am not mistaken in the production of TV Mulher or talking under Sexo Dep. Marta Suplicy. While we were lunching shyly and without any refinement beside those thin and sophisticated people, I Office-Boy shivered just thinking about dropping something off the plate. Well, the lunch ended, either poet or writer, gave his verdict, nothing more than 10 or 15 years of studies in Portuguese, grammar and other things of the language would give more account for that moment was a beginning. It was like this in the first moments of @mauriciopartyguy in the world of writing that I bring a whole life of gratitude that besides the matter having solved the bathroom problem gave me a world of hope that one day all reality can change, just a little attention. Maurício José da silva - Social Worker and Elderly Caregiver / Blood Collector.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"