R O S E (Loves Beyond)

R O SE Beautiful, light, soft, only 21 years old, she was responsible for our downtown São Paulo office, and I an office boy who was unemployed for a few months was a good service in a nice place, great meal vouchers only about 10 people and everything was done calmly and in an organized manner. My job is that every office boy pays bills, takes letters to the post office or other office and fulfills several requests from colleagues who only knew an indication from another friend. Everything was new and little by little I got along with the others like that and in a few months I was already a friend and even a confidant, I knew a little about everyone's life when there was pain, debt and love. I spent a lot of time reading the journal because I only went out when there was work. inside a small room for me and that was how my life as a confidante of colleagues started, the usual men Women, samba and parties and football. With women co-workers, these will open up the perspective of their lives and hearts, dreams, desires and desires. I felt like a popular Freud who, by the way, was reading, as well as the underground subology of Liberdade (Jorge Amado), was loving it. At this time I started to study theater at Drama Visão and also went to live in the center, there we had memorable small parties that, as always, I had no skills with women, was never a PT (get all pegador) but a BV (mouth virgin) (classification more years) afternoon given by my niece). So between bladder, work and theater everything is at peace and a lot of laboratory. Rose as I said at first takes, loose and single and sometimes sad that was how she started talking about her life she lived in a sampa dormitory city with 02 brothers and 01 sister, evangelical parents a whole life of religious dedication to faith and the community spiritual and moral. It was there that the broth spilled and brought pain and suffering. Passion: he told me that at that time he sometimes did the bank service when the other office boy was not there and it was on one of these afternoons that everything happened to say that when he entered that agency and looked at that pair of green eyes, beautiful bodies, sweet voice it was passion at first sight. It was in the first Brazilian bank that put those girls in their clothes and in the flower of age the one in which everyone feels hot and unwell and cannot say because it is so I remember well that I did not want to get one in which I can help you in my personal case I would like to answer you could have a saliva exchange session or maybe a biology session with an anatomy review. Well, I'll leave my wishes and dreams there and continue. Then Love arrived, what didn't arrive was the understanding of parents, siblings, friends and community in other words (Caetano Veloso) put himself in the closet (closet). He told me all about suffering and grief for me back then, I always believed that we love whom we love, period. Another problem was that this love was platonic and never came to frighten the no and the family expelled her from home. Because another case was that she was a Virgin and said that the body still understood nothing. I introduced her to a cool musician friend in hopes of a case and maybe a romance and see how her homosexuality was, who knows how to prove it or leave it out. It only took 03 weeks of strong male attempts and she abandoned it and said that he wanted "That" little school prof. Raimundo (TV Show). A month later he told me that he met a nice girl and that he hit something good and she responded to that kiss. Then they were left to read and read. It was 02 months later on vacation that they traveled together to Fortaleza 02 weeks in a resort and so the love sprouted grew and fructified. Coming back from a trip, she invited me to lunch and to tell her the news she paid as I was always hard (broken). First when I looked at what his girlfriend was, I thought from the pictures my god that plane I want an equal I will leave ZERO to ZERO. Some time later I, she and girlfriend went to a party of another lesbian friend who met and will decide to be together to get married (in the bladder). it was a great party. At that time I had only one problem at the Chana bar with Cana, the only man there, the doorman did not want to let me in, but, calmed down, I went in and it was cool everyone kissing and me drinking chamomile tea to keep the tradition what I could do machistically dream about all those women. I quit my job some time later I never saw Rose again I don't know what happened in her life and or the future I always wished the best for her and everyone who makes the choice to follow her heart assume her truths and do the only dignified thing in life Being Happy with your choices. It would be Real from a friend I never saw again. (ET the name is real) Mauricio Jose da Silva - social worker + @ mauricipartyguy

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"