Woman Week / Especial Bonus Dna. Ivone Lara @mauriciopartyguy

Composition: Composition by Délcio Carvalho and Dona Ivone Lara. LETRAS.MUS.BR - Lyrics Home Samba Dona Ivone Lara Sonho Meu My dream Dona Ivone Lara My dream, my dream Go get those who live far away, my dream My dream, my dream Go get those who live far away, my dream Will show this longing, my dream With your freedom, my dream In my sky the guiding star is lost And the cold dawn only brings me melancholy My dream I feel the night song in the mouth of the wind Do the flower dance in my mind Brings the purity of a samba Sense, marked by sorrows of love A samba that moves our bodies And the stray wind packing the flower Brings the purity of a samba Sense, marked by sorrows of love A samba that moves our bodies And the stray wind packing the flower My dream Composition: Composition by Délcio Carvalho and Dona Ivone Lara. Is that information wrong? Warn us.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"