DATA Inventory

DATA inventory My objective is not to create a stir in the Judiciary, just to show from my point of view as a layperson and social worker, that since Interdiction 10 notary court of the Regional Forum of 2017 from where I have been told since the beginning that I am not happy or do not want to hear. I forwarded it to a lawyer, but I didn’t complete the process personally and I went to the registry office and sent it to the registry office by email, just as I did to all of them, I understand that there is no procedural validity for not being a lawyer. I went to the archive to unarchive the process, I found the errors of the same protocol and petition constitutes a lawyer who made more than one petition that were not absorbed by the system and then Pandemia came and now I'm here again. There was already a request for the Removal of the Inventor after 17, according to the opinion of the MP Himself in the physical process that was divided into 02 phases, namely: Accountability and Inventor Removal. The accounts with the technical opinion of Mrs. Clea Pires / accountant-Tjsp contrary to the accounts presented and still with the term in 02 months, according to the opinion of the Registry that expired by term. As for the removal of an invariant, Dr. Claudia MP and even the lawyer at the time understood this reason enough from the point of view of Literature. Below the request of Dr. Beatriz Branco of 10/6/2020, the previous ones, of 10/22/2020, what knows what the request of the MP for Eighth of the other heirs for eventual change of Inventor, in my opinion I repeat myself since I said this in other forums because Mr. Judge had sentenced the sentence and asked the MP for manifestation regarding my Sister in her condition of Interdiction in which my mother's is also based on the opinion of the deadline on 10/07 / 2020 both were put to Decision as shown below. What is happening alternately both by Dr. Claudia Caputo da 11 vara and Dr. Walter da Nona Vara and that it is necessary to clarify that both I sent an email as well as to the notary and that I am still opposed to the eighth of my brothers after 20 years and all sorts of issues and discord in front of what was fair and right for me to do from the beginning. good morning, 11th Family Court and Successions JUDGE OF LAW OF THE 11th FAMILY COURT AND SUCCESSIONS JUDGE OF LAW CLAUDIA CAPUTO BEVILACQUA VIEIRA ESCRIVÃ (O) JUDICIAL ARMANDO CARLOS LENZA STEIN LAWYERS RELEASE 00018 JUDGE OF LAW OF THE 9TH FAMILY COURT AND SUCCESSIONS JUDGE OF LAW JOSÉ WALTER CHACON CARDOSO JUDICIAL CLAIM VERA LUCIA DE FATIMA SILVA LAWYERS 'PUBLICATION OF PUBLIC RELATIONS Nº 0328/2020 Case 00 From the above, Vsa. Ex., In order to finalize the inventory process and share the fruits of the property in a fair and equal way, formalizing the sharing, it is of utmost importance the removal of the now Inventory by the Claimant, being the one required by this action. Terms as it seeks approval. São Paulo, October 06, 2020 Digital signature Beatriz Hernandes Branco 10/26/2020 Conclusions for Decision 10/26/2020 Conclusions for Dispatch 10/07/2020 Conclusions for Decision 10/07/2020 Conclusions for Decision 09/30/2020 Conclusions for Dispatch 09/30/2020 Notary Public Certificate Issued I certify and certify that the term of pages has elapsed. 274 without the applicant expressing itself. Referred to DJE Ratio: 0329/2020 Content of the act: Visas. Sheet 100/101: in view of the time that has elapsed since the filing of the petition shown on sheets 92/93, in ten days, the litigants say regarding the use or replacement of the addresses indicated there (sheets 94/96), including that located in abroad, for the summons of the other heirs, as required by the Public Ministry. Elapsed without manifestation, make it concluded. Int. Lawyers (s): Beatriz Hernandes Branco (OAB 377972 / SP), Marcela Luiz Corrêa da Silva (OAB 382825 / SP), Anderson Rubens Silva (OAB 435655 / SP) 10/22/2020 Joined Petition Protocol No.: WJMJ.20.41666804-6 Petition Type: Miscellaneous Petitions Date: 10/22/2020 2:53 PM 10/22/2020 Notice of Consignment of Notice to the Electronic Portal Issued Certificate - Submission of Notice to the Electronic Portal 10/22/2020 Ordinary Act - Not Publicable

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"