Right and Law

Fwd: Email to the Prosecutor's Office on dispatch mauriciopartyguy 10:12 (3 minutes ago) for sp9fam Dr. Claudia Caputo B. Vieira I would like to express my dissatisfaction with your dispatch first because that of Dr. Beeatriz Branco, my lawyer is this first 10/22, second because Dr. Walter's question when he delivered the Sentiment and asking the MP to review under my brother maltide, therefore, this if it was found it was also prohibited in a third party that there is a request for a change of inventory that was also not endorsed by the judge, previously. Above is the account that I gave to the judge himself regarding the mistake my layman made in understanding that the MP also sent Ms. Liliane O.P. Sá. As I am a democratic person who until now has endured in my view all these errors I will make publication so that everyone will know my position. Regards, Mauricio José da Silva - Social Worker and Elderly Caregiver. atech.commauriciopartyguy ---------- Forwarded message --------- From: mauriciopartyguy Date: Fri, Oct 30 from 2020 to 19:32 Subject: Email to the Prosecutor's Office under a decision To: For your knowledge and information email I forward Ms. Liliane O.P. Your promoter follows 0007863.03.2020.8.26.0100 mauriciopartyguy Attachments Thu, Oct 29 3:49 PM (1 day ago) for pjfamilia-capital Just to postulate and clarify that my emails will be based on dispatch 287 to which Dr. Walter Chacon (Judge) had delivered the sentence, but, as a matter of fact, my sister Matilde Maria S. dos Santos, MP, was sworn in. Josefa da Silva (my mother), until the situation was new. Bearing in mind that it did not have my consent as a request to Mr. Eloy Roque, MP / Sto.Amaro, hearing and request made to Ms. Juiza Flávia Beatriz Gonçalez Silva that I had no answer. So, in view of this fact, I would like to make it clear that it does not make sense to ask the brothers for hearing, since there is even a report. I also add that there is an opinion from Ms. Claudia M. Franca MP / SP in her August / 2019 manifestation for Inventory Removal. as below copy 20190902_153602.jpg 20190902_153110.jpg Order issued Visas. Sheet 81: before the certificate, I receive the request for sheet 77/78. Depending on the manifest, there is still an opinion from the public ministry atech.commauriciopartyguy 2 attachments

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"