Right Anserwer

Dr. Flavia Beatriz González (Request BO) mauriciopartyguy 10:32 (0 minutes ago) for SANTO To Mr. L.DCarlos and MP / Sto. Amaro Through this I explain the situation, I only responded to the request of this Family Court and Succession 10 of Sto. Amaro forwarding Bo the file that was in the MP / Central - Rua Riachuelo. 1 I entered with a lawyer since 04/28/2017 in accordance with the OAB / Defensoria Dra. Aparecida agreement on 008 / May / 2017 in the interdiction process 1015427-24.2017.8.26.0002 that after the withdrawal of Mrs. Aparecida Francisca entered in her place, Dr Edvaldo- OAB / 858-SP who forwarded a great deal of documentation on this matter. I, myself prior to this fact, filed only the number 002.FSTA.1700083014-8 071117 1605 08. In addition to receiving phone calls in this regard, I also kept in touch with you. L.Ferreira and C.Lombardi via Email. That in addition to informing that the same process number was given for the Interdiction as well as for the request I made at Defensoria Alexandre for continuity of Inventory 0093427.77.2002.8.26.0100 then I forwarded a request to the MP and also CNJ forwarded copies of the Process to Mrs. Min. Carmem Lucia and the CNJ himself. As I never received a quote from the 10th staff even though I am interested in the Interdiction, where I even denounced that there was such an Inventory stopped 15 years ago and in the process itself there was and there seems to be, if there is more than one Brother, consent and considering that Dr. Flavia Beatriz despite all my efforts gave a favorable opinion to Mrs. Matilde (sister). Unfortunately, I consider that her omission as well as that of the MP all other competent actors can only be classified as SHAMEFUL. Bearing in mind that in my testimony to 1 police station and 100 in Jardim Herculano, I make explicit reference to both physical and verbal violence (See announcement on open TV about what can be considered violence, despite not being under the Maria da Penha law) that the law extends to all who are victims of this same Violence. As for your question, what I want to want is to receive a part that belongs to me from the Inventory, in addition to seeing the decision taken by my parents to share one of the lots that made a document with Dr. Vanessa, paid and never carried out because the document simply disappeared. Since my beneficiary Brother also already owns a house in this property built with his own hands and work, which I do not deny and his is donated by my parents, which I mentioned in a document sent to Dr. Flavia and Dr. José Walter C. Chacon in process pending at the 9th family court and successions of the São Paulo district. São Paulo, 01/13/2021 Maurício José da Silva - Social Worker @mauriciopartyguy atech.commauriciopartyguy

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"