To Dr. José Walter Cardoso Chacon Letter of Repudiation to the order 03/28/21 mauriciopartyguy 5:15 PM (9 minutes ago) for gabjcardoso WIN_20181018_14_07_31_Pro.jpg , I would like to express all my disavowal to your order because my sister stopped in the 17 th process placed her own son and wife as heir in addition to family violence use of economic power and other facets since 2016 I have placed myself beside the Law to receive my fair share in addition to a non-decision, you affirm that there was no impulse from the heir. I assure you that it was not my fault and within my possibilities I will take the measures I can to assert my rights. It is revolting at 58 years old to have to see before the range of documents and arguments presented by me, because, unfortunately, I did not always have anyone who defends me. up for more than a year later just for an Inventory removal that I understand is already over. Then I express to you and your decision my feelings of profound disbelief. Mauricio José da Silva - Social Worker and Elderly Caregiver (USA) atech.commauriciopartyguy

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"