" Last Applause "

" Last Applause " to all departed artist I was with the actor Sergio Mamberti, in an unusual situation, that of a union collector in a spectacle that the even presented it here in São Paulo, the first moment was tense if fear was what the Actor told me, because he told me a little about his trajectory and what had happened in other shows and even returned a little in time to the 60s and all the confusion of those days and times when Brazil was getting a bit delicate. So to you and all the Brazilian artists, my "Ulltimo Applause" for the history, lived, suffered and fought to give dignity not only to Brazilian artists, but also to the People, unequivocal reason for any Journey in this World and Life. @mauriciopartyguy* politically rough (My dear friend Francis Hime - Chico Buarque/1976 Grades my dear friend forgive me please If I don't pay you a visit But as a carrier has now appeared I send news on this tape Here on earth they are playing football There's a lot of samba, a lot of choro and rock'n'roll Some days it rains, other days the sun shines But what I want is to tell you that the thing here is black A lot of trick to take the situation That we are stubborn and stubborn And we take that, too, without cachaça Nobody holds this rocket. *Mauriciopartyguy or mauricio josé da silva - Social Worker and Elderly Caregiver

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"