Joana "Spent" @mauriciopartyguy

Joana "Spent" @mauriciopartyguy December 28, 2021 I, am Aparecida, from the forgotten life. that she didn't know she was Mrs., she walked barefoot across the floor and picked beans. I am Tereza, Terezinha of the baby Jesus. In the queue, in the village, at the bakery and at the fair, I don't have time or fatigue... I'm Joana, but don't take me for crazy, 5 children, seven mouths, clothes to wash, beans cooking in the favela or curtiço. I don't have a house No.! And I'm Fatima, who when she was born they'll say that life would be a dream, beautiful girl with sad eyes, the years will pass, loves left the marks on her body and the red eyes that she's already seen life shining like a Mirror... Fatima das blows, blows, stabs, Fatima Exhausted... Mauricio José da Silva - July 2000 or @mauriciopartyguy

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"