Civil or Criminal Disobedience ?

Civil or Criminal Disobedience? I will now report a real case based on a fact that should be trivial and even commonplace. After twenty years of Family Inventory 15 filed and 7 years entitled to Prohibition, family aggression and iml and many successful Inventory Removal attempts that had the accounts disapproved and judged unfounded and after another Inventory start. I was ready for Desacato too, a fact that generated this text and that's how I met Art. 330/331CP. (Contempt / Disobedience) What sought a legal form of framework to strengthen petition to Mr. Judge / Judge. The fact is that after trying to deliver the Inventory Commitment to the family to proceed with the Maternal Part process, I was informed by family members that this could not be that it was not real and that they would not meet my requests and even informed others to do so too. What for my head of Social Worker is unreal, for me in this non-criminal family cases initially the Decision is fulfilled and after filing an Appeal the question (I have no legal knowledge ok lawyers and I am naive) naive. So I was watching ships and still am. Even though I sent my dissatisfaction to the registry office. In the second case, it was the long-awaited Removal of 20 process, initially I forwarded to the brothers/the e-mails about the publication of the fact and after forwarding my first movements before the DJE publication that started to be valid there which surprise I suffered the same criticisms and it was not accepted if who read and refused as disapproval and nods that there would be no collaboration so that they would continue the same situation that was 20 years ago. Here's a text to give your guesses and suggestions I believe that the 330 CP path without leading to the criminal, but, to the alternative as an analogy for issues that the Judiciary can use to curb excesses and for rules that help the Inventory to fulfill their role who knows in these cases with the application of alternative penalty with community work. From: mauríciopartyguy Date: Mon, Aug 29, 2022 1:17 PM Subject: copy To: HONORABLE JUDGE OF THE NINTH FAMILY AND SUCCESSION COURT OF THE DISTRICT OF SÃO PAULO (Model sent) Cars no. Process: (Main) NAME OF THE INVENTOR, Mauricio INVENTORY OPENING of the estate left by the late Mr. José e Maria, pursuant to article 616, IV, of the CPC, for the reasons set out below: Request Ms. , representative of Ms. Silva (removed according to court decision. According 08/23/2022 Submitted to the DJE Issued Publication List: 0610/2022 Availability Date: 08/25/2022 Publication Date: 08/26/2022 Journal Number: 3577 Page: 1130/1131 Submitted to DJE I. FACTS Communicate and Guide Messrs. Lessee as to the appointment of Mr. Maurício for the position, according to art. 622 CPC 1 - That they start to make the payments of the Rents to Mr. Mauricio (inventory) and provide the data for the preparation of a brief (informal) rental contract in order to render accounts to the Forum. To make the process go smoothly. Yours sincerely, Mauritius - Inventory

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"