" Testimony " @mauriciopartyguy

"Deposition" @mauriciopartyguy I was out of the country when I learned about the serious illness that plagued my father (Mr. José Batista da Silva), a gas station attendant. So I communicated to people that I was doing a job that I would return to São Paulo to be with him, so I bought a plane ticket, traveled for fourteen hours to fulfill this inner call. During this time it was enough for me to recall in my memories hours, days and moments spent by his side and this time there was a serious fact, as we had fought twice, once because of my fault and a childish fault, which I almost saw Saint Peter on the other side. At another time, for having placed me next to my mother, his discussion was never late, in which I stayed next to her and questioned her male protective and affective role. As I was always quiet and in his life we didn't talk much and I was still seen as an outsider of the family. During this 14 hour flight, I remembered our childhood at his side when we worked around 10/11 at the gas station on the corner of Joaquim Floriano and João Cachoeiro in Itaim Bibi, he as a gas station attendant/washer and as apprentices me and my brother, cleaning the windshield and checking the tires with air. Another fact that I remember was the Painter of Horses that now I don't remember the name, his yellow Maverick with paintings of a Horse and a turban on his head and that sometimes appeared on TV, as he was known in the artistic and cultural circles of Los Angeles - USA. I arrived to talk to our Mother and Sisters under her condition and after two or three days I went to the hospital to visit her, we talked for an hour and a half, the most wonderful conversation we had in Life started asking me to forgive her for her past mistakes. I contested that the mistake was mine, that he was a son, he told me about his simple condition as a non-literate worker and also about his lack of culture and education, as he had lived in the house of others after the death of his mother. And we hugged, I asked him to bless me and give me his forgiveness. After that moment, I told him what I knew about his illness and condition, as I learned about it at the time from the boss and acquaintance who had been a nurse. I advised him on several medical methods that I knew and/or behaviors to be adopted by him, because he confessed all his fears and besides that doctors and nurses always wanted to do tests and/or similar things that he didn't understand. When the visit was over, I told him that I would go back to where I was, which he said was the right thing to do, that he saw in me the man he thought there wasn't and that having traveled made me better, he gave his blessing and I left. It was Sunday, April 25, 1999, I was at church when I was informed that my car had gone down the hill and hit a pole on the corner, no longer in Brazil. I returned to the studio where I lived and called to find out how things were going, I was informed at that moment that my father had died on Thursday, 04/22/1999. So today, 23 years later, he is always in my heart and memory. I also remind you that next month will be your anniversary not only of the life that would be, but also of 21 years of trajectory of your Inventory in what I have been calling in recent years Barracos de Família due not only to the disrespect to your memory, but to tragic comedy and violence that was imposed by ignorance of the legislation and non-compliance with the Law. Mauricio José da Silva - Heir Son / Inventor Social Worker and Elderly Caregiver

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"