Chang Org Petition @mauriciopartyguy

Not All Are The President's Children (make (there) Law

Atech.comNonprofit created this petition to press I come to the presence of all request peticao for it to be enacted in the Inventory Repeal
After death in 1999 and after 3 years was given entry in the Central Civil Forum Joao Mendes the process of Inventorio started exactly 21 years ago on 20/05/2002. Around 2012 my mother did land donation dividing for me and my Brother who is outside the country for 30 years. Then they started my problematicwhen I questioned by the inventory I found that it was filed since 2013 dearched this was already in 2017 as my Irma, coloocou Interdicao to which I protested according to fiesta protocol 002.fsta.17.00083014-8 and on 08/05/2017 in the defense Alexandrus Dumas according to document of that defense / OAB, but, I could not make my Lawyer of this progress then filed according to no. above, also forwards emails to cartori 10 digital Sto.Amaro, CNJ / STF and Dr. Serigo Moro as published in my mauriciopartyguy.blogspot.com namely Magnum Coloquim (Embargo de Declaraco, Parallelism Judiciary Real (due to the proc. my and Irma have the same numeracy, The truth, Shot by Breech and still today Not all are fILHOS DO President) still i was defender vista Boa Assembly with request made by the defender Glauco Mazetto T.Moreira' besides protocol n.209360 and 44.378 with documents and signature registered at 29 on 03/26/2017.Therefore I request to all sign this Peticao so that we can Change the Juridico BrasIleiro.Mauricio Jose da Silva- Ass.Social and Caregiver of The Elderly and Blood Collector please if may share and assine thank you. mauricio


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"