Draft / Petition

EXCELLENT MISSION OF DOCTOR JUDGE OF THE 9TH FAMILY VILLAGE AND SUCCESSIONS WITH THE SÃO PAULO CITY.PROCESS No.Mauricio José da Silva, already qualified in the above file, by his attorney who subscribes, Dra. Beatriz Branco and Dra. Marcela Correa, disagreed with r. Decision on pages 274 comes in a timely and respectful manner to the presence of V. Excellency to interpose PETITION AGAINST the light of art. 299 of the CPC, in the amount of R $ 103,522.01In these terms,Ask for approval.Sao Paulo, 9/3/2020Mauricio Jose da SilvaSocial WorkerCress 36,616 (not active)REASONS FOR PETITIONAccountability ProcessProcess nºAggravating:Aggravated: Mauricio Jose da SilvaEgregious Court of the 9th court of the capital / SPDr. Judge of Law - Jose Walter Chacon Cardoso1.FACTS      In view of the requests made for the change of Inventory, request for judgment to Revel and demonstration that the values ​​of Accountability are not true and also considering that inside of them talks of people strangers to the process three of my sisters having in view that they were not duly listed in the records that disqualified the contestant and still used in bad faith and slander and that all interested parties may be the target of Article 299 for Ideological falsity. That mrs. prosecutor and lawyer of the case and the MP are in favor of changing the inventory as well as their accounts at first were requested by this court to be readjusted and presented again and now with the controllership and accountancy itself not accepting the rendering of accounts. Not the reason for not judging the case in its prenitude to give a decision, as it would bring peace to the family, but also justice that, in my opinion, has not been practiced until the present date, as well as a savings to the public. As I understand it as a layman waiting for the 21 who has been suffering the hardships not only of all decisions against me, but as changes in dates and not accepting petitions and protocols. I make it clear that if there was a real and concrete decision and I better give myself up even though I have nothing to win since it is just an inventory process and my other brothers inheriting my share and covering up with shame the that we know in this Society with Justice and let us assume the law of the strongest who knows how to assume the volatility of this same society due to corruption and those who ask for Free Justice and pay their supporters a golden price, thus demonstrating a not only social Insomia, but fiscal and financial.So I assure you that we have finally started the issue. You can transfer my rights to others so I confirm that I live and I am governed by a legal incapacity that uses the law to hide its weaknesses.2. ABOUT THE GRANTHowever, this petition is included in Article 299 of the CPC for ideological falsehood because in its Initial Petition for Interdiction, which is not the basis of this process, but this background was asked for Free Justice and never presented the accountability. Made by Mr. Dr. Edvaldo and his Initial, which now, even though it is not part of this process, the widowed party has income and still pays Mrs. Jussara, advocating the reason of 2,000.00 reais when her own legal maturity and 1,045 , 00 reais and its equity is still denied thus giving the right to such an undertaking.Already in this in the process now in force that consists of the inventory and still the incident and accountability in addition to the request of my lawyers for judgment to Revel and even though the accountability already has to be redone twice to suit favorably my sisters because such luck did not have my requests3. OF THE REASONS FOR REFORMING THE R. DECISIONBecause I have been instituted in the public MP under protocol 0076 of 07/17/2018 with a police report attached in the first 1 DP Praça da SÉ and in the 100 police station Jd. Angela in a letter sent by MP / SP to continue this process where I was slandered and defamed by my sister who also did not come to an end and still having filed at the 10 office of the Santo Amaro regional forum documentation which I contest the Interdiction with documentary evidence in favor of the Inventory process to which I was never a party, I never received a summons and the request to be heard by that court to which I forwarded according to protocol no. That being the case, since there is no reason to believe that justice will be done, I ask you to then deliberate this process for my brothers and make the sense of justice and obedience to the law or the Legal precepts die here and anywhere else in the world.That said, I reaffirm the conviction in Democracy and Justice by taking responsibility for this petition.Mauricio Jose da SilvaSocial Worker and Elderly Caregiver

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"