Se Eu Não Te Amasse Tanto Assim / Eu Sei Que Vou Te Amar / Parabens @mauriciopartyguy

If I didn't love you that much Ivete Sangalo my heart without direction flying just to fly Not knowing where to get dreaming of meeting you And the stars that today I found it in your eyes The stars will guide me If I didn't love you so much Maybe I lost my dreams Inside of me And live in the dark If I didn't love you so much Maybe I didn't see flowers where did i come from Inside my heart Today I know I've loved you In the wind of a storm But I went more Far beyond From the time of the gale In wishes in a kiss That I've never tasted the same And the stars give a sign If I didn't love you so much Maybe I lost my dreams Inside of me And live in the dark If I didn't love you so much Maybe I didn't see flowers where did i come from Inside my heart Composers: Valle Paulo Sergio, Vianna Herbert. For non-commercial use only. Data from: Musixmatch

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"