" Life Professional 01/08/1974 @mauriciopartyguy

On the first of August 1974 in Ibirapuera, next to the military region of the Army, I started as an Office-boy. There were many paths and difficulties both as an Office-Boy as well as in family and educational life since he came from the outskirts of São Paulo in the Jardim Angela region. In the seventh grade at Colégio Linneu Prestes, I was expelled for jumping the punch and buying pastry at the Borba Gato gallery, which still exists today. Paulista/Brigadeiro Luiz Antonio next to the church of the same name. I was an office boy, cupbearer, office assistant at the city hall, educational agent and worked with the Homeless Population and Homeless Boys and Girls. In the United States, I was a general assistant, and I took a CNA I course working with elderly people in (Nursing Homes or Asylums) where I am certified, I also took a course in Plebotomy Technician (Blood Drawer) with a certificate and returning to Brazil I graduated as an Assistant Social at PUC-SP. Last year I worked as a work front at Ceu Guarapiranga - State / City Government Program for the foundation of Porta Aberta. Today at the age of 61 completed on 07/27/1962 I continue to live in Maria Alice Park for 55 years I write my own Mauriciopartyguy.blogspot.com and publish music and others on Radiopartyguy.online.Studio which is a pleasure and delight to see many comments from people around the world thanking the posts. Thank you all and best regards, Mauricio José da Silva or @mauriciopartyguy

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

" CARCÉRE PRIVADO INDIVIDUAL " ART. 148 código penal @mauriciopartyguy

" Comunicado Público Denuncia " Cárcere Privado DP 00"